Mbombela previously known as “Nelspruit” is located in the Mpumalanga Province. A visit to the region will allow you so many fun places to see and things to do. It is in close proximity to the iconic Kruger National Park and visitors to the park often stopover in Mbombela before journeying on. For the outdoor lovers this place is jam-packed with excellent things to do like exploring the Sudwala Caves and Botanical Gardens.
It’s not only outdoor enthusiasts that get to enjoy Mbombela but many investors purchase property for commercial and residential use. Tilers in Mbombela are often contracted on renovating and building projects.
Tilers specialise in floor and wall tiles and are able to work with various types of tile mediums. Some tiles include ceramic, clay, concrete, marble, mosaic, porcelain, and limestone to name a few. That said a tiler should also be very knowledgeable when it comes to the adhesive types that will work best on certain tiles.
Some of the duties of a tiler in Mbombela include but are not limited to the following:
You can get a referral to a good plumber by asking people you know. You can check with friends and family. Ask what their experience with the tiler was. Can they rely on the tiler to get the job done and proper workmanship?2. Get quotes
Never go for the first tiling contractor that crosses your search, instead, weigh your options and ask around for more quotes. Check the prices, a very cheap quote won’t necessarily be the best quality, so do your homework before deciding.3. Search online
You can have a look through search engines and directories such as homify. In it, you’ll find a wide selection of professionals specialising in various niches including design, architecture, plumbing, painting and more.
1. Saves you time: If you did it the DIY way, you could take longer to complete the job as opposed to hiring a pro.
2. You get an expert opinion: With a professional tiler, you will get expert advice regarding the types of tiles and the style or design.
3. Quality workmanship: You can be sure that with a professional, you’ll get expert work done and quality that you can trust.
4. They communicate the project: If you want to know what’s going to happen and how things will take place, a tiler is able to communicate the project with their clients. They are also able to give a clear picture and time frame regarding how they will take on the project and the amount of time spent on it.
5. Peace of mind with cost: When hiring a pro, you’ll get an idea of what the project will cost even before completing it. You’ll thus have a better idea of what you’re going to spend.
You cannot get the same price for each tiler because no two professionals are the same. You must ask for quotes and see what best suits your budget. Different areas charge different prices. In popular cities like Johannesburg and Cape Town, you may pay more to employ a professional tiler or to hire a tiling company to help you with your project. According to Payscale South Africa, tilers earn roughly between R30,000 to R160,000. Tilers can also charge their own individual rates or you could pay whatever the company is charging.