Mm interors


MM Group is recognized as the fastest-growing startup in India. We are a mobile marketplace for local services. We help customers hire trusted professionals for all their service needs. We are staffed with young, passionate people working tirelessly to make a difference in the lives of people by catering to their service needs at their doorsteps. We provide housekeeping services which consist of Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, Cleaning and Pest Control. We also provide personal services like beauty, spa, mobile and other appliance repairs etc.'

530003 Vizag


Super work and giveing nice suggestion by jagadesh garu thank u sir for nice intereals 👌👌👌👌
about 2 years ago
Project date: July 2019
Good service by mm group
about 2 years ago
Project date: July 2019
I have given my interior designing contract of my flat in october 2020.the completion of the contract time was 45 days. but they failed to complete it .only 80% of the work is done and 20% is left over .till Feb 13 2021 the work was only 60% completed and i said Mr.J that i am shifting to the flat on feb 14th but also he didnt respond proper and on feb 13th after the shifting process started he did the 60-80% of the work and said that he will send the crew later and complete the rest of the 20% work till now i have waited for him to respond but he failed. The 45 days of contract work took 105 days to complete that too 80% only. i have paid him money on the perfect timelines when ever he asked me. i will attach the screenshots of the chat of MM interiors. Handle and screws fixing for all cupboards are pending. Partioning inside cupboards not done So we are not using them as it's not completly done My request to the people of Vizag is ""Don't Trust him and don't get to a assumption that he is a good person by his talk"" he just traps you till you sign the contract with him later we need to call him and he will say simply That he is BUSYYY BUSYYY. EVERYONE ARE BUSY THESE DAYS WITH THEIR OWN WORK i am Techie due to WFH i am working hectic these Days but its all about MANAGING if u cant manage many contracts in a single hand . why to take MANY CONTRACTS and make the clients suffer with ur improper work.
about 2 months ago
Prof pin.png%7c17.7242579,83